Santorini Sunset Fishing Trip – SEMIPRIVATE
Santorini, (Cyclades, Greece)
- Fishing (you can participate or watch)
- Fish and cook
- Santorini sunset view at evening fishing tours
Min: 1 people Max: 10 people
Our traditional fishing boat (16 meters) takes of Vlychada Marine and tour starts by pulling 800 meters nets and 17 creels for shrimp and octapus from the sea.
Then we do a stop close to the coasts of White Black Red beach or Caldera beach. At that time we cook the fish we have already caught and visitors swim relax snorkel or catch fish with fishing rods and bait that is provided by our crew.
As soon as our dinner is finished we pull the anchor and return to the open sea to watch the unique Santorini Sunset.
- Fishing Nets
- Creels for Shrimp
- Bottom fishing
April to October: Daily
- 15:30 – 21:00
- Local taxes
- Lunch or Dinner (we cook the catch of the day plus seafood, salads, risotto, grilled local veggies and desert) .
- Unlimited drinks (Santorini wine, beer, bottled water, ouzo and refreshments).
- Transportation from and to the hotel you are staying.
- Equipment for fishing (longline, handline, fishing traps, fishing rods and bait).
- Equipment for snorkeling and towels.
Bring With you
- appropriate shoes