Daily – Morning fishing trip in Kefalonia
Kefalonia, (Ionian Islands, Greece)
- Famous turtles “Caretta-Caretta”
- Swimming from our boat
Turquoise crystal clear waters
- Beautiful places
Daily 08:00 AM
Min: 1 people Max: 10 people
– The Hospitable Professional fishing boat departs from Katelios harbour at 8.00 a.m heading for the fishplace which Captain has chosen depending on the season and the weather. On our way we may meet dolphins and the famous turtles “Caretta-Caretta” swimming in the deep blue waters of the Ionian archipelago.
– We reach the fishplace where we will have the chance to experience fishing with nets not only for Cods, Red-mullets, Scorpion fish, Dentex, Seabreams but also for Lobsters, Norway Lobsters and Crabs. If you like you can help us empty the nets. Only when we pull in the nets do we realise how excited a fisherman gets at the sight of a good catch. You can also experience the magic of fishing with a fishing line
or a fishing rod.
– After fishing we steer to a beautiful isolated beach close to the fishing place, which has access only by boat. Meanwhile we empty the nets and we store the fish in ice. We anchor by the beach and there you will enjoy a wonderful swim or snorkelling in the turquoise crystal clear waters while Efthimia will be preparing a delicious meal.
– Under the shade of the boat, feeling the sea breeze we enjoy a fresh lunch made of the fish we caught, fresh organic vegetables from our garden, olive-oil from our olive grove and homemade wine of fine quality made from our organic grape vine.
- We return at Katelios harbour at about 3.00 p.m.
The boat is also offered for longer tours on request.
- Fishing Nets
All the year – Daily
- 08:00 – 15:00
Bring With you
- Local taxes
- Soft drinks
- Fishing equipment
- Full Lunch (on board with the fresh catch even lobster when we caught)
- appropriate shoes